The hotel is conveniently located in old town and is within short walking distance to all the attractions in old town. Staff was very friendly and helpful. We're especially happy that we can keep our bikes in the garage and didn't have to carry them up the stairs. The breakfast room is nicely decorated and offers a nice view of Château Frontenac. The bathroom is a bit small but that's expected given that it's a 19th century Victorian building.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the very heart of the Old Quebec city, at the corner of the Governors' garden, facing the Chateau of Frontenac, the Dufferin Terrace and the Saint Lawrence river, the Chateau Fleur de Lys - L'HOTEL is a Victorian style house from the 19th century. Recently purchased in 2014, the hotel is evolving everyday to offer better comfort to its guests: all rooms have now an all new set of bed linen (4 star hotel standard sheets, quilt and quilt covers) and bathroom towels of high quality, free WIFI, hairdryer, and a up-to-date fire safety system. By summer, all rooms will be equipped with flat screens with cable television (over 40 channels). Thanks to its great location, you can access the most popular attractions by foot in just a few minutes : Quebec Parliament, Quebec Convention Center, Plains of Abraham, the Citadelle. If you are looking for theatrical entertainment, the Capitol Theater and Quebec's Grand Theater are also within walking distance. The hotel is dedicated to travels and guests seeking a key position to visit the city for business or pleasure with the quaintness of a garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Chateau Fleur de Lys - L'HOTEL reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Au Chateau Fleur De Lys Hotel Quebec City
- Chateau Fleur De Lys - L'HOTEL Quebec/Quebec City