We were pleasantly surprised when we could walk from the cruise ship to the hotel. Not more than two blocks away. Even though Le Port-Royal is in a 300 year old building, it's wonderfully appointed in the rooms. Everything we needed to make our three nights in beautiful Quebec City cozy and comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This modern Old Quebec hotel is a 5-minute walk from the Notre Dame de Quebec Cathedral and 2 blocks from the Museum of Civilization. It features on-site dining.A full kitchen with oven, stovetop, and refrigerator is part of each suite at Hotel Port-Royal. The living area is furnished with a sofa and cable TV. Free Wi-Fi is provided.In the morning, guests can have breakfast delivered to their room. The contemporary XO Lounge boasts stone walls and plenty of seating.The Citadelle of Quebec is within a 15-minute walk of the Port-Royal Hotel. The shore of the Saint Lawrence River is only 1 block away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Le Port-Royal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Port-Royal Quebec City
- Le Port-Royal Quebec/Quebec City