My wife and I arrived to the hotel at about 7pm. There were parking spaces available right out front. The woman at the front desk gave us 2 tickets for a complimentary cocktail at the hotel bar. They spoke English perfectly and provided us with a map and suggestions on great places to go for a walk. The rooms were plenty spacious and had a kitchenette area complete with a microwave, sink, coffee maker, and a mini-fridge. The bathroom was nice and big as well with nice tile floors.
While all of these things were great, I think the best part of the hotel was its proximity to old Quebec. It's right there. There are fantastic restaurants right next door. The Musee de la Civilisation was a 3 or 4 minute walk away. And the neighborhood is pleasant. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay in Quebec.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This modern Old Quebec hotel is a 5-minute walk from the Notre Dame de Quebec Cathedral and 2 blocks from the Museum of Civilization. It features on-site dining.A full kitchen with oven, stovetop, and refrigerator is part of each suite at Hotel Port-Royal. The living area is furnished with a sofa and cable TV. Free Wi-Fi is provided.In the morning, guests can have breakfast delivered to their room. The contemporary XO Lounge boasts stone walls and plenty of seating.The Citadelle of Quebec is within a 15-minute walk of the Port-Royal Hotel. The shore of the Saint Lawrence River is only 1 block away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Le Port-Royal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Port-Royal Quebec City
- Le Port-Royal Quebec/Quebec City