Le Port-Royal Hotel is an apartment type hotel, with fully equipped kitchen (stove, microwave and refrigerator, tableware, etc). I think it would especially be convenient for those travelling with children.
It is located near the port and the farmers market, and close to the old town. The location is convenient to explore the city. There are several restaurants just across the hotel, as well as a restaurant and a pub in the hotel itself.
I stayed in a deluxe suite and the room was spacious. My room was facing the main road and was a bit noise, so do try to get a view of the fountain rather than the street/gas station.
Overall a convenient stay.
Tip: stop for coffee and a cheese cake at the Cafe Paillard (1097, rue Saint-Jean)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This modern Old Quebec hotel is a 5-minute walk from the Notre Dame de Quebec Cathedral and 2 blocks from the Museum of Civilization. It features on-site dining.A full kitchen with oven, stovetop, and refrigerator is part of each suite at Hotel Port-Royal. The living area is furnished with a sofa and cable TV. Free Wi-Fi is provided.In the morning, guests can have breakfast delivered to their room. The contemporary XO Lounge boasts stone walls and plenty of seating.The Citadelle of Quebec is within a 15-minute walk of the Port-Royal Hotel. The shore of the Saint Lawrence River is only 1 block away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Le Port-Royal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Port-Royal Quebec City
- Le Port-Royal Quebec/Quebec City