Everything was magnificent, except 3 things. English is very limited , construction in the room next door at literally 6:30 Am, laying hardwood. And the last but not least, the floors are very squeaky even the bed. Don't be surprised to hear your neighbor walk around or get intimate, the walls are not thick at all.
Only downfalls though, the 2 dining locations on site are wonderful for breakfast lunch dinner. You can beat price for location. I'd go back in a second regardless of the negatives!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This modern Old Quebec hotel is a 5-minute walk from the Notre Dame de Quebec Cathedral and 2 blocks from the Museum of Civilization. It features on-site dining.A full kitchen with oven, stovetop, and refrigerator is part of each suite at Hotel Port-Royal. The living area is furnished with a sofa and cable TV. Free Wi-Fi is provided.In the morning, guests can have breakfast delivered to their room. The contemporary XO Lounge boasts stone walls and plenty of seating.The Citadelle of Quebec is within a 15-minute walk of the Port-Royal Hotel. The shore of the Saint Lawrence River is only 1 block away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Le Port-Royal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Port-Royal Quebec City
- Le Port-Royal Quebec/Quebec City