Four couples in our group stayed at Le Port-Royal recently and all were very impressed with our spacious well appointed rooms. Rooms had dishes, glasses and untensils with range and small frig. We didn't use our kitchens because the local quaint restaurants were so inviting ...and really good. Le Port-Royal hotels classical large stone and wood contruction gives you the feeling of being in a castle. There's a nice bar and restaurant connected to the hotel. The bar had live entertainment the night we were there that was quite good. We booked online and got an excellent rate too. Excellent location in lower Quebec City will provide you an excellent launching point for city exploration. Would not hesitate to return to Le Port-Royal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This modern Old Quebec hotel is a 5-minute walk from the Notre Dame de Quebec Cathedral and 2 blocks from the Museum of Civilization. It features on-site dining.A full kitchen with oven, stovetop, and refrigerator is part of each suite at Hotel Port-Royal. The living area is furnished with a sofa and cable TV. Free Wi-Fi is provided.In the morning, guests can have breakfast delivered to their room. The contemporary XO Lounge boasts stone walls and plenty of seating.The Citadelle of Quebec is within a 15-minute walk of the Port-Royal Hotel. The shore of the Saint Lawrence River is only 1 block away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Le Port-Royal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Port-Royal Quebec City
- Le Port-Royal Quebec/Quebec City