We stayed here a few weeks ago for 2 nights and booked directly with the hotel. The lobby is pretty small, but the rooms are fabulous. We had a room on the 2nd floor, it has a massive bed, exposed brick walls and the original windows and hardware were still entact to give it that authentic feeling.
The bathroom was massive and had a great deep bath along with more than enough towels etc. The kitchenette that comes with the room is usefull as well, the only thing we were confused by was trying to find the dishwashing liquid and cloth to wash up our glasses, but we did notice it after the fact. So all you need is there, cutlery, glasses, plates etc.
This is not some crappy apartment, it was nicer than most people's condos quite honestly. The day staff where pretty helpful and the restaurant on the main level called Le 48 had amazing food and not any pricier than the surrounding restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This modern Old Quebec hotel is a 5-minute walk from the Notre Dame de Quebec Cathedral and 2 blocks from the Museum of Civilization. It features on-site dining.A full kitchen with oven, stovetop, and refrigerator is part of each suite at Hotel Port-Royal. The living area is furnished with a sofa and cable TV. Free Wi-Fi is provided.In the morning, guests can have breakfast delivered to their room. The contemporary XO Lounge boasts stone walls and plenty of seating.The Citadelle of Quebec is within a 15-minute walk of the Port-Royal Hotel. The shore of the Saint Lawrence River is only 1 block away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Fastbooking and Priceline so you can book your Le Port-Royal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Port-Royal Quebec City
- Le Port-Royal Quebec/Quebec City