After several hours I spent to read some hotels reviews, I decided to forget about staying in Old Quebec City hotels as I did in my last trip to Quebec city, and instead, to stay in a hotel a little away, but with on property parking, breakfast, and WI-FI, all included in very reasonable price for that category hotel.
We arrived late in a snowing night, and by wide smiles and welcomes we started our Journey.
Very well and nice decorated and renovated clean hotel entrance, breakfast dining room, rooms, washrooms, beds, etc.. every thing in the hotel was very good.
Highways are very close if you are planing to leave for skiing.
Shopping Malls are five minutes driving from the hotel, and Old Quebec City is just 15 minutes away.
Many of good restaurants are by walking distance from the hotel if you decide to dine out of the Old City.
With the same smile from the bilingual professional front desk staff we checkout, and I have to say I recommend the hotel and I will stay there next visit to Quebec.ofcourse
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Quebec City (Sainte-Foy) Hotel Quebec City
- Holiday Inn Express Quebec City (Sainte-Foy) Hotel
- Quebec City Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Quebec City (Sainte-Foy)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sainte Foy Hotel Near Quebec City Attractions and Businesses Modern style and friendly service unite in this Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in Sainte Foy in Quebec City, conveniently located 10 km from Aeroport Jean Lesage (YQB) and .5 km from the Gare de Ste Foy train station. Exciting attractions, such as Aquarium de Quebec and Musee National des Beaux Arts du Quebec, are only a short drive from our hotel in Sainte Foy. You can explore Quebec City's history and visit the historic Pont de Quebec (Quebec Bridge) a few kilometers from our accommodations near Quebec City, or relax on the beaches of the St. Lawrence river at Parc de la Plage Jacques-Cartier. Business travelers will love our hotel's proximity to area businesses like Ernst & Young, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Olympus NDT Canada, Laval University and Chul Hospital. Quebec City Convention Centre is a short drive from our Sainte Foy hotel. While lodging in Quebec City, you can utilize our meeting room, free, high-speed, wireless Internet access and 24-hour business centre. Our well-appointed accommodations near Quebec City go beyond other Quebec City hotels to offer you premium amenities, such as a complimentary hot breakfast that is served daily. Relax in the whirlpool and workout in the fitness centre each day after a good night's rest in a triple-sheeted bed. Call today to make your reservation at this state-of-the-art Sainte Foy hotel near Quebec City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Quebec City (Sainte-Foy) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.