“So many flavors - it's hard to choose!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Yuki bakery

Yuki bakery
5211 Sherbrooke West, Montreal, Quebec H4A1T7, Canada (Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace)
(514) 482.2435
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 99 Bakeries in Montreal
Cuisines: Japanese, American, Bakeries
Dining options: Takeout
Neighborhood: Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace
Montreal, Canada
“So many flavors - it's hard to choose!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

Being new to the area, I didn't know what bakery to turn to for a small, secondary birthday celebration for my 5 year old. I turned to trusty trip advisor and the internet, and realized that Yuki's got high reviews plus it was near my house. What an amazing find! So many different flavors - everything sounded delicious. They had a variety of flavors in (large) single slices, cake pops, and cupcakes - some unique, some traditional. I chose the caramel fleur de del, citron (lemon), vanilla, red velvet and green tea - all were fantastic! Fresh, moist and flavorful without being overly sweet. We will definitely be making this a staple for treats.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Yummy cupcakes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

Bought the mini cupcakes (vanilla and chocolate) for a kids' birthday party and they were a huge success (also among the parents!). Make sure you order ahead of time for large quantities.

“Great cake!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

I usually don't like cake or any type of desert, but when I saw the cake I couldn't resist trying it and it surprised me how much I liked that cake and it was a custom made cake. I've gotten a few cakes from there and all where great looking and tasted good too, I definitely recommend this bakery to anyone, especially those who love sweet things in life.

Visited June 2013
Montreal, Canada
“BEST BAKERY IN MONTREAL”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

This is one of the best bakery in Montreal. Everything is of great quality. Give it a try, you'll love it.

Visited June 2013
“Best birthday cake!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

A friend referred Yuki Bakery not long ago as I was searching for a cake for my son's birthday. I've wanted the Super Mario theme on the cake. I was amazed that the cake came with a nice decoration, but most of all tasted really good. The price of the cakes is comparable to reknown pastries where you could taste the quality of the ingredients they use. Plus, the cakes could be customized. I give a 5 stars also because I got very good service from the employees and the owners.

• Visited July 2013