“Ok” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Chez Cora

Chez Cora
3465 Avenue du Parc, Montreal, Quebec H2X 2H5, Canada (Le Plateau-Mont-Royal)
Improve this listing
Ranked #982 of 4,413 restaurants in Montreal
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Neighborhood: Le Plateau-Mont-Royal
“Ok”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

Nothing went wrong, just expensive for what it is. Not healthy and not cheap. Pretty ugly atmosphere too. The crepes and fruit platters are really good but just not worth the price.

Visited November 2012

53% Recommend
Canada
“Meets expectations of franchise restaurant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

Visited here on Saturday around 12 noon. It was a little late for brunch but it was beautiful day and all smaller restaurants in area had line-ups. There were several tables available however it took almost 10 minutes to clear one and seat us. I had 7th of July which is crepe, French toast and fresh fruits. I enjoyed the dish as it had no added cream or custard. For beverage I had the grapefruit which was also very good. Service was friendly and fast however a little pricey for what we had. I agree with other reviewers that we should not be paying additional for maple syrup in Quebec and who wants to have a sugary corn syrup when we have the real maple in abundance? Overall I had no complaints. I got what I expected and in minimal time.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Good Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

Nice staff, very friendly and helpful, but the most important thing is the food, it is a good place to take breakfast and coffee is complimentary.
Ideal to go with friends and the family, it is economic and nutritive.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Illinois
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

The fresh fruit is very nice, but otherwise, the food is just so-so. My crepe panini was overcooked. My friend's veggie omelette came drowned in a cheese sauce that tasted like Cheese Whiz and ruined the dish. It was not in the description or in the picture. The food also took a REALLY long time to get delivered considering the restaurant was only half full. With all the great food in Montreal, I felt like we wasted a meal here.

Visited April 2013
“Avoid”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

I've been to Chez Cora twice. The fruits were never fresh and the food is pretty bland. I would avoid at all costs.