“Thai Express at Place Versailles” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Thai Express

Thai Express
3575 Avenue du Parc, Montreal, Quebec H2X 3P9, Canada (Le Plateau-Mont-Royal)
Improve this listing
Ranked #2,683 of 4,562 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: Thai
Neighborhood: Le Plateau-Mont-Royal
Neighborhood: Le Plateau-Mont-Royal
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
“Thai Express at Place Versailles”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Hello everyone. My name is Gerry and I love food. One thing I enjoy eating is the same dish at different locations. In particular I enjoy Padsew and I must say I've had that and other dishes at Place Versailles and they've been horrible both times. They lack in flavor and in quality. The best one I've had so far is across from galerie d'anjou. It is next to a fish market and butcher, and the taste is just what you should be expecting for that price range and style.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Ottawa, Canada
“Quick Thai / Asian food chain around Montreal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Liked: Good menu selection and reasonable prices.

Disliked: Nothing bad to say, sometimes quality varies by location

Overall very good!

Visited June 2013
Lake George, New York
“Surprisngly good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

We went during the Jazz festival. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. We had long conversations both times we went. The food is good and there are vegetarian options which was important for us.

Visited July 2013
Hudson, Quebec, Canada
“Just Awful”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

This Thai Express is at the Kirkland Movie Complex off Chemin Sainte-Marie, near Montreal. We went there after a movie expecting something pretty good, but the food was actually terrible. I thought that franchises were supposed to be the same from place to place? I have been to good ones but this one has really put me off! The minute I got home I took an Alka Seltzer.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Montreal, Canada
“Awful TOM YUM soup”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

First of all i usually i like Thai Express, at least the one i always go to at the Rockland shopping center and recently they opened one near my place on Sherbrooke and Decarie , well let me tell you that the quality is very different from one to the other, OMG what they dare call a TOM YUM soup was a mixture of tasteless bouillon with to much noodle and rubber chicken it was the worst thing i have ever put in my mouth and they have the nerve to charge 10$ for it, it is a shame.

• Visited July 2013