“Talay Thai...go for the food..one of the best.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Talay Thai

Talay Thai
5697 Cote-des-Neiges, Montreal, Quebec H3S1Y7, Canada (Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace)
514-739-2999
Improve this listing
Ranked #947 of 4,678 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace
Montreal
“Talay Thai...go for the food..one of the best.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2009

I've travelled extensively and tried Thai food wherever I go and this little restaurant serves up some of the best tasting and flavorful dishes I have ever had. I especially recommend the chicken with green curry and coconut milk. The lunch menu is affordable and plentiful. The service is pretty fast and the prices overall are not ridiculous. The one thing is that this is a small upstairs resto with limited seating and not the atmosphere if you are trying to impress a date. But, if you want good Thai food, I say Talay Thai is probably the best in Montreal. If you want the atmosphere along with some high prices, go to Chao Phraya. But, I would take Talay Thai over the others any day.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“This is the BEST THAI FOOD RESTAURANT IN MONTREAL ! Try out the coco milk and lime soup AMASING !!!! Red cury chicken...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2008

This is the BEST THAI FOOD RESTAURANT IN MONTREAL ! Try out the coco milk and lime soup AMASING !!!! Red cury chicken with mango salad with mint is stunning !!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I used to go there a lot, all dishes were great. the past few times i went, their food was extremely salty, I have...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2008

I used to go there a lot, all dishes were great. the past few times i went, their food was extremely salty, I have stopped going.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I love the feel of this...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2007

I love the feel of this restaurant and the food fits its price range. It good food for the price, clean and comfortable environment