“Meh” 2 of 5 stars
Review of La Cucina

La Cucina
5134 St-Laurent, Montreal, Quebec H2T 1R8, Canada (Le Plateau-Mont-Royal)
514-495-1131
Neighborhood: Le Plateau-Mont-Royal
Sydney, Australia
“Meh”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

Our whole party ordered different pastas, all of which were overcooked and covered in uninspired sauces. The bread was decent, but I don't think the bottle of dipping oil had ever been cleaned because it was a slippery mess. There is much better food to be had in this city.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Montreal, Canada
“One or fthe wost experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

I have to start by saying that the main dish was good but it all got bad when I bid in domething cruchy and hard while having desert. I took the piece out of my mouth and found out I had a piece of glass in my ice cream. I was not injured, thanks god.. Not only did I have to pay for both meals but we had a hard time getting the manager to see us and discuss what happened.

It was a business lunch so I did not make a fuss out of it but promised myself I would write o trip advisor mainly because teh service and the reaction to the event was greatly minimized by teh manager.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Montreal
“Right between 'Poor' and 'Average'”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2012

It was the month of May and the weather was just getting better; so a terrace with nice trees decorated in Christmas lights looked enticing after an afternoon walk on St-Laurent.

There was absolutely nothing special about what we ate; the pasta was average, the pizza was average, but the bill was just a tad above average (not to say it was expensive, but for that price you can get way more value in that neighborhood).

You can go for an afternoon tea or drinks to get the garden feel in the middle of St-Laurent Street, but I know I won't be back there.

• Visited May 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Ordinary”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2008

Ordinary

Montreal, Canada
“Bonne bouffe, belle terasse. Good food, nice terrace.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2008

Bonne bouffe, belle terasse.
Good food, nice terrace.