“Top Quality Thai Resto” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Restaurant Thailande

Restaurant Thailande
88 Rue Bernard O, Montreal, Quebec, Canada (Rosemont-La Petite-Patrie)
(514) 271-6733
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Restaurant Thailande is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #460 of 4,413 restaurants in Montreal
Cross street: St-Urbain
Montreal
“Top Quality Thai Resto”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

This Thai resto has been on our list of regulars for years. Excellent food, service a little slow when very busy, no reservation problem as they have expanded into the adjacent building. The mango salad, their ravioli with a peanut sauce and the seafood "marmite" are amongst our favorites. Mention only one "spice" level (you can go up to three) unless you enjoy eating with a fire in your mouth!

Visited April 2013

71% Recommend
Montreal, Canada
“Delicious Thai fare.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

Delicious food, pleasant and efficient service. The Table d'hôte is your best bet. Wine very reasonably priced.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great service and food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

My fiancee and her family brought me to this restaurant last weekend. When she told me that we'd be going for Thai food, I became very nervous because I'm deathly allergic to peanuts. As you all know, Thai food is infamous for the liberal use of peanut sauce and the like, so I worried. We got to the restaurant though, and informed the waitstaff of my problem. They were FANTASTIC about accommodating me and making sure I'd be safe. The vast majority of the dishes on the menu were actually safe for me to eat, but we had to make sure that nothing got cross-contaminated in the kitchen, and the staff here really went above and beyond to ensure this. The food was great too, although I did discover that I don't like lemongrass, and that Thai curry is different than other curries that I'm used to, and I wasn't in love with it. I had the duck, and it was wonderful, as well as a few of the soups. We were a large group, and everybody was happy with their food. It was, however, very expensive. Honestly, I'd never seen a restaurant bill that high. That said, I'd recommend this place for the most special of occasions, and I'd recommend it for a nut-allergic person who needs to be sure that they'll be eating Thai food in a safe and attentive environment.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Endless wait....not worth waiting for!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

I decided to return to this restaurant, which I had reviewed almost a year ago. The food has bern reasonable but the wait has been endless. I still stand for I wrote before.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Princeton, NJ
“Every bite was delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012 via mobile

Every bite was delicious, great experience. Off the beaten path and well worth the trip from old town Montreal. Table d'hote had a well rounded offering that left us completely stuffed and happy. Service was pleasant, attentive and on the mark.

• 5 of 5 stars Food