“xcellent xcellent” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Rockaberry

Rockaberry
4275 St Denis Street, Montreal, Quebec H2J 2K9, Canada (Le Plateau-Mont-Royal)
514-844-9479
Neighborhood: Le Plateau-Mont-Royal
Montreal, Canada
“xcellent xcellent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

words cannot explain this place..simply amazing service and food..great for all ages..prices are acceptable..a must for anyone having a sweet tooth

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Toronto, Canada
“rude owner”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

My friend and I went to Rockaberry on St Denis; we weren't ready for the pies immediately so we ordered a tea and a coffee in the beginning. We received our order however, the owner told us "If you do not order more stuffs, then you cannot stay here. I have other people who is waiting for tables." I looked around and noticed the restaurant was not even half-full. The 3rd floor was completely empty. I told him, "Yeah, but there's no one waiting. What about the empty tables on the 3rd flr? I'm not ready to order any pies for now." He goes, I don't want to open the 3rd floor.
We couldn't believe how rude he was. Although I was planning on ordering a pie, my friend and I decided to leave, due to his zero customer service. My friend was so upset and told him, "We won't ever come back here." He had the nerve to reply to her "That's fine with me."

I do not understand how somone with zero people skills like him, work in a restaurant business.
In any case, my friend and I are filing a complaint to the head office about his rude behaviour. We will never ever go back to this place, the one on St Denis.

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Montreal, Canada
“Birthday Pies are whats New!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

This year my family opted for a birthday pie rather than a cake, I love chocolate and they have a wide variety of chocolate pies but I am becoming a fan of their raspberry crumble pie!

Visited May 2013
Fredericton, Canada
“Nice spot to socialize, pies are overrated”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

We visited with friends celebrating a birthday. We had the oreo pie, the mocha misu, and the truffle pie. The oreo was the best, it was a rich, not too sweet cheesecake, but nothing out of the ordinary. The mocha misu had a great fluffly texture but was a pretty flavourless tiramisu. The truffle was like a small slice of chocolate cake with an enormous heaping of thick chocolate frosting on top. The serving sizes are large, but the quality really isn't that great. We also had the sangria, which was a letdown. It was very watered down and nowhere near the quality we've had from other places. Nice atmosphere for a get-together, but the drinks and desserts didn't impress us.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Awesome Pies !!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Simply delicious !! they have a wide variety of amazing pies to choose from but my favorite has always been the warm blueberry crumble with vanilla ice cream !!

Visited January 2013