“Yum” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Reuben's

Reuben's
888 Sainte-Catherine Street West | Metro McGill, Montreal, Quebec H3B 1E2, Canada (Formerly Reuben's) (Ville-Marie)
+1 514-861-1255
Improve this listing
Ranked #134 of 4,413 restaurants in Montreal
Neighborhood: Ville-Marie
Description: Welcome to Reuben’s Restaurant. A visit to Montreal is never complete until you visit Reuben’s Restaurant. Built in 1976, Reuben’s Restaurant is the home to the finest Montreal smoked meat, steaks and homemade cheesecake. The menu also includes chicken, ribs, seafood, Italian and Greek cuisine, all cooked to perfection and served to you by our friendly staff. The menu has something for everyone, and we even serve breakfast starting at 8 am on weekdays.This busy Montreal landmark also serves wine, beer and alcohol with your meal, 7 days a week. To complete the Reuben’s experience, a huge piece of fresh homemade cheesecake or carrot cake while definitely satisfy your sweet tooth!Our complete menu is available for take out, to eat at home with your family and friends, or to feel like home in your hotel. We also offer catering services for your corporate meetings, conventions or holiday parties. Please contact us to find out more. Located at 888 St.Catherine, corner McGill College, close to your heart, of Montreal.Metro: McGill (green line)Price: $20 and under
Midlands
“Yum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

We were only in Montreal for 3 days - we ate here twice which says it all I guess.
Good value, lots of choice, decent portions without being OTT like the States.
I'd recommend the Reuben sandwich - I can be very picky with my food, but I my plate was completely clean by the time I had finished.
Service was good, nice and friendly, again without being OTT.
Highly recommend.

Visited November 2013

79% Recommend
Brisbane, Australia
“Massive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

Ever wanted to see what a heart attack looks like? Order one of these sandwiches. In order to successfully consume one of these sandwiches, first you must learn how to dislocate ones jaw before insertion of the sandwich can be completed.

Visited May 2013
“Smoked meat.. Mm”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

You have to go here for the smoked meat. I had the super smoked meat and my girlfriend had the Reuben. I would suggest the Reuben as it is on dark rye with tomato and lettuce, super smoked meat is just meat on white rye with mustard which was also so good. You must go here

Paradise, NL
“Excellent Service & Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

The serving size is enormous!! there were 5 of us and neither could finish their food. Dessert is so big. If you are hungry this is the place to go. We had an excellent waiter Anthony. He did a really good job.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Centereach
“yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

This was my second time eating here. First time was just ok but this time was awesome. Food is very tasty. This place is easy to find but it does get really busy.

Visited November 2013