“Always delicious” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Pizzeria Napoletana

Pizzeria Napoletana
Via Cardinale Mezzofanti 24 | Milano, Montreal, Quebec H2S 1K1, Canada (Rosemont-La Petite-Patrie)
(514) 276-8226
Neighborhood: Rosemont-La Petite-Patrie
Montreal, Canada
“Always delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Pizza is always delicious. Thin crust. Homemade pizza sauce. All pasta dishes are very good. Bring you own wine. Gets really busy on Fridays and Saturdays. If you don't like lineups avoid on weekend.

Visited November 2012

Laval, Canada
“Always has bean my favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

i live in laval and still drive all the way down for the best pizza/pasta in town. It's never to far for a good meal. The wait is long and the service may not be the best but i am one to admit the food is worth it all! I have bean eating here since i was a little girl and never once have i complained. i am a very picky eater but always said yes to this as a child. i would buy a apartment next door as long as i got to eat there everyday. AMAZING and nobody should say otherwise.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Laval, Canada
“Overpriced Pizza along with horrible service , great recipe for disaster !”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

I just got home after someone said I should go eat at Pizza napolitana and try this place.We get there and there were many people waiting outside..we get in and waiter mentions there is place outside because it is a little colder outside.We accept.All the other clients around us get bread at their table (we don't) .I am not the type to say anything .A waiter's job is to take care of this.

My wife and daughter then order the 2 types of pizza , The pizza was like a pita bread with sauce on it and cheese you could barely see.Would have needed binoculars.Our waiter was no where to be found for the remainder of our meal . He then decides to come back to pick up our plates , leaves again and never returns.I was actually waiting to have an espresso with dessert but instead , we finished our pizza, and went straight to the cash to pay since he never came back or offered us anything else...

Even my 8 y.o daughter mentioned it was horrible. It is a waiter's job to give a good service. It was the first and last time we go there . I would not refer this place to my worst enemy . Pizza was way over-priced at 17.50 for a very small and thin size.My daughters pizza was 10.00 and even she finished it and was still hungry .I was still starving at the end of the meal , and my wife and daughter as well.Do not waste your money here .

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Montreal, Quebec
“Authentic - best pasta/pizza in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Very casual place. bring your kids and your own wine. cash only no credit cards. absolute best and most authentic pizza and pasta in Montreal. You think you are eating in Italy.

Visited October 2012
Barrie, Canada
“Best pizza outside of Italy.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

We saw this restaraunt on the tv show "you gotta eat here.". So when we went to Montreal we had to go. We fought the crazy Montreal traffic but it was worth it. All three of the pizzas we got were excellent. The menu was only
In French which was a bit difficult. BRING CASH! They only take cash which was a problem for us and we did not know until our bill came. I never carry more than $20 in cash and I just grabbed my visa when we went out. I had to do a visa cash advance at their ATM that charged $1.99 per transaction. Still the pizza was worth it.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere