“Best Italian meal... EVER!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Casa Napoli

Casa Napoli
6728 St Laurent, Montreal, Quebec, Canada (Rosemont-La Petite-Patrie)
514-274-4351
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2,146 of 4,561 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Rosemont-La Petite-Patrie
ottawa
“Best Italian meal... EVER!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012

This was the BEST Italian meal we have ever had. The meatballs were tender and juicy and the lasagna was to DIE for! Definitely check this restaurant out!

Visited May 2012

Montreal, Canada
“Classic quality and val;ue in Little Italy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2012

The menu is full of classic Italian dishes which are well prepared and served.

Montreal, Canada
“Snobby atmosphere, food is average”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2011

The manager was quite rude to our party of three, and I felt looked down upon because I was a university student. The food was good but not worth the prices. I would not go back, there are too many other excellent restaurants in Montreal.

• Visited April 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Montreal
“Time warp, black hole???”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2009

My husband said: "Honey, I know it is my b-day and I am getting older, but tonight I aged another 20 years". The food is exactly like 30 years ago - tasteless, boring and overpriced, service non-existent and stiff. Decor - HORRIBLE!!! Singer was cheesy and tacky, switching between 0ld italian songs and Michael JAckson's Billy Jean and the room was full of 85year olds. No wonder the comments are disabled by the request of the restaurant's management. This city is full of hip places with wonderful food, do not waste time and money on it.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Toronto
“Terrible service, bad food and overpriced”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2009

The food was average, service was terrible and Manager was rude. I had a party of 30 people, we only had one waiter and service took 5 hours! Food was bad, fish was like rubber, steak was overcooked and even had to return one dish because there was a hair. The waiter didn't seem to care that we complained and the Manager basically told us we were 'out of luck'. Over priced and NOT recommended

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere