The location is great for seeing old Montreal downtown and being near the ST. Lawrence river. Our room was large. They didn't supply dishes, silverware or pan/pots for the kitchen. One floor tile had dislodged in the kitchen and was loosely propped up against the wall (not repaired). Fold out couch bed had torn blankets. The carpet was in terrible dirty,soiled condition and in need of a shampoo. Room furnishings/decorations were nice though. A couple of the front desk staff seemed rushed and not very friendly. Hotel Concierge's were always friendly, polite, helpful and even worked later hours then I expected.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Montreal Hotel Montreal
- Embassy Suites Montreal Hotel
- Montreal Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites is Montréal's newest downtown "Suite" hotel. With a contemporary style, our uniqueness extends to our "Zen" inspired lobby décor featuring wood paneling and ceilings, black granite floors, and an indoor water display. Offering so much more than ordinary rooms, our 455 square-foot studios and 600 square-foot suites are well equipped; many with full kitchens, fireplaces, and "double" Jacuzzis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Embassy Suites Montreal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.