The location is excellent. Montréal isn't really one of Canada's nicest cities, but this hotel has the perfect location for any tourist. It's right between St. Catherine, the main shopping street, and the Old Port. Our room was very spacious and clean. The bathroom was huge and very nice, so was the bed.
The only thing we realized was a disgusting smell on every floor right after you leave the elevator. It's really weird, because it's such a nice hotel and then, for the first 10 seconds, after you leave the elevator it smells like dog****.
However, I definitly recommend this hotel!
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Montreal Hotel
- Embassy Suites Montreal Hotel Montreal
- Montreal Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites is Montréal's newest downtown "Suite" hotel. With a contemporary style, our uniqueness extends to our "Zen" inspired lobby décor featuring wood paneling and ceilings, black granite floors, and an indoor water display. Offering so much more than ordinary rooms, our 455 square-foot studios and 600 square-foot suites are well equipped; many with full kitchens, fireplaces, and "double" Jacuzzis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Embassy Suites Montreal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.