We stayed at the Embassy Suites Montreal for Canada day and its within walking distance to so many things. Also there is a Bixi Bike stand out front, which is very convenient (although Montreal is very hilly).
We got upgraded to a two room corner suite so that was really nice.
Only two issues. 1) very small issue - there were lines at the elevator most of the time and unfortunately there were not stairs (the fire stairs go outside). It's could have been resolved if the staff would have let guest use the service elevator. Especially at night when house keeping was not using it.
2) Bigger issue - The restaurant. The breakfast ran out of everything. Luckily I wasn't hungry, but many other guest, especially ones with small kids were frustrated. Overall the service in the restaurant during breakfast and happy hour was sub par.
To sum it up. The location out weights the negatives. So I would definitely recommend.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Montreal Hotel
- Embassy Suites Montreal Hotel Montreal
- Montreal Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites is Montréal's newest downtown "Suite" hotel. With a contemporary style, our uniqueness extends to our "Zen" inspired lobby décor featuring wood paneling and ceilings, black granite floors, and an indoor water display. Offering so much more than ordinary rooms, our 455 square-foot studios and 600 square-foot suites are well equipped; many with full kitchens, fireplaces, and "double" Jacuzzis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Embassy Suites Montreal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.