Staying a week or more in Montreal? The Embassy Suites (by Hilton) is a great option. I've been using this hotel for several years when I have to travel to my Montreal office. Shortest stay, one week. Longest stay, three weeks.
As the name would suggest, it is an all suites hotel. Please note that not all of the suites have a stove and range.
Breakfast (cooked to order & buffet) is included and is actually very good. Lots of choice. Room service menu is not very exciting, but the food is good. Not great, but perfectly good.
Smoking rooms are available, but are not as nice (clean) as the non-smoking.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Montreal Hotel Montreal
- Embassy Suites Montreal Hotel
- Montreal Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites is Montréal's newest downtown "Suite" hotel. With a contemporary style, our uniqueness extends to our "Zen" inspired lobby décor featuring wood paneling and ceilings, black granite floors, and an indoor water display. Offering so much more than ordinary rooms, our 455 square-foot studios and 600 square-foot suites are well equipped; many with full kitchens, fireplaces, and "double" Jacuzzis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Montreal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.