My best friend and I went to Montreal for a weekend getaway from Toronto and decided to stay at this lovely hotel. It is absolutely beautiful - the rooms were spacious and clean and the hotel was nicely decorated. Our room had a huge king bed, sofa bed, kitchenette and a jacuzzi in the bathroom. Upon check in - the front desk girl was really nice (she had short dark brown hair I forgot her name). She explained everything properly and since I was a diamond hilton member I got some extra drink tickets for the Manager's Reception in the evening. We had a blast at the reception nothing is better than free drinks and some bites to go along with it! The hotel was a great location near the metro and notre dame. We got free breakfast buffet - it was good, however there was too many people at the dinning area kind of hectic. Either than that Im glad we chose this hotel for our stay will definitely be returning!
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Montreal Hotel
- Embassy Suites Montreal Hotel Montreal
- Montreal Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites is Montréal's newest downtown "Suite" hotel. With a contemporary style, our uniqueness extends to our "Zen" inspired lobby décor featuring wood paneling and ceilings, black granite floors, and an indoor water display. Offering so much more than ordinary rooms, our 455 square-foot studios and 600 square-foot suites are well equipped; many with full kitchens, fireplaces, and "double" Jacuzzis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Embassy Suites Montreal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.