“Crooks!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel A2K

You added Hotel A2K to your Saves list
Hotel A2K
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1475 Rene-Levesque West, Montreal, Quebec H3G 1T8 , Canada (Centre-Ville (Downtown))   |
Ranked #105 of 162 Hotels in Montreal
Baltimore, MD
“Crooks!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2007

The same experience happened to me as the first poster. My friends and I booked the A2K for the Canadian Grand Prix June 8-10. When I originally made reservations in late April, I was quoted a price of $152 per night and was also given a confirmation number. I was called two weeks before our stay and was told that the price was going to be $299 per night. Even though I gave them my confirmation number, they refused to honor their first quote. I then had to sign a contract. Unfortunately, it's impossible to get rooms in downtown Montreal during Grand Prix weekend at the last minute, so they knew they had us over a barrel.

Combined with the rude and pompous service, tiny rooms that they pass off as "spacious," and construction that started at 7:00am, I will never stay there again. If this hotel was located in the US, I would have sued them for the fun of it!

• Liked — Proximity to downtown Montreal
  • Disliked — The crooked management!
  • Stayed June 2007, traveled with friends
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
toronto
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2007

We booked this hotel two months ago at a confirmed rate of $112 per night. One week before we were scheduled to arrive in Montreal, the hotel called us and had more than doubled the rate to $250 per night. They would not honour their original quote that we had booked for even though they had provided a confirmation number for our reservation. If you want to be sure that your travel plans are not completely ruined that you are doing business with a honest and repuitable company, avoid booking this hotel.

Stayed May 2007

Been to Hotel A2K? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel A2K

Address: 1475 Rene-Levesque West, Montreal, Quebec H3G 1T8 , Canada
Location: Canada > Quebec > Montreal > Centre-Ville (Downtown) , Ville-Marie
Ranked #105 of 162 Hotels in Montreal
Hotel Class:2 star — Hotel A2K 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel A2K reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
a2k Hotel Montreal

If you own or manage Hotel A2K, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.