“The most awesome water adventure ride ever!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Saute-Moutons / Lachine Rapids Jet Boat Tours

Saute-Moutons / Lachine Rapids Jet Boat Tours
1 Quai de l'Horloge | Depart Vieux-Port, Montreal, Quebec H2Y 2C6, Canada (Ville-Marie)
514-284-9607
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 167 Activities in Montreal
More attraction details
Owner description: One of the best thing to do at Montreal. Wet,Wild and wonderful.L'une des meilleurs attractions a Montreal. Montreal c'est nous.
Ottawa, Canada
“The most awesome water adventure ride ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

Talk about a wild ride!! I came to Montreal with my husband and he had it all planned out. We went on this and I have NEVER had so much fun on a water adventure ride! You get soaked from head to toe so make sure to bring dry clothing with you to wear afterwards. This ride is extremely safe and has great commentary along the way. It is a great ride from start to finish. We had Todd as our tour guide and his slightly adult comic relief was great! Overall this ride was a blast and even though it is a little pricey it is definitely worth it! I would highly recommend this ride! If I come back to Montreal I definitely will go on this again!

Montreal, Canada
12 attraction reviews
“A bit pricy and tacky, but a lot of fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Done this with my 6 and 14 years old girls, and both enjoyed the experience a lot. So not to rough for young kids meeting the age requirement.

Make sure to get the multiple proposed layers of clothing proposed by the staff, as it is cold on the way back, even on a very sunny day.

Visited August 2012
16 attraction reviews
“Super fun--and you WILL get soaked!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

Great way to see a different side of the city.
I really thought that the "rain gear" would keep some part of me dry...NOT! Just go with the expectation that head to toe you will be absolutely, positively soaked. You can either strip down and just wear what they give you (being a germaphobe that wasn't really an option), bring a full change of clothes (full change, like undies, socks, bra--the works) or just plan on going back to your hotel wet (and I mean really wet). Lucky for us our hotel was in walking distance.
Well worth it and ridiculously fun!

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
20 attraction reviews
“Now thats an adventure”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

It’s a great way to get your dose of adrenaline. You see waves crashing into you and some of them is really high. Worth the hefty price. Just wish they would have day-care. I had to go in turns me and my wife so that one would stay with the children

Visited August 2012
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“Brilliant fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

Everything from start to finish was fun on this attraction. You start getting kitted out in a very attractive yellow ensemble (not!) to mostly protect you from the wind not the water. It is made very clear that you will get wet on this trip and my god, you do get wet, so be prepared. The guide was very funny and made us laugh on the rapids which is not a good idea when a wave comes over your head and soaks you. But we had a fantastic time and thanks to a clever man on board we can enjoy our experience again and again on You Tube.

Visited July 2012