I would say that this quite a unique hotel. There are only seven or eight rooms in the whole building and it almost felt like renting your own apartment. We were on the third floor overlooking Rue St. Denis and had access to a balcony where we sipped our coffee each morning. The room comes with a flat screen TV (even though the cable did not work), a Nespresso maker (yes--exciting), plenty of closet space, a safe, mini-fridge, and a living room. The room was chic, immaculate, and super quiet at night. If you are looking for a private and relaxing place without the chaos of a typical large hotel, this is the place for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of the "Quartier Latin" (Latin Quarter) on the world famous Rue St-Denis, Hotel Le Relais Lyonnais is sure to impress the most discerning traveler. Designed with every detail in mind, Le Relais Lyonnais combines the authenticity of 19th-century architecture with the amenities of modern comfort, all to ensure that your stay with us is a memorable one. The building dates back to more than 130 years and every painstaking step has been taken to keep the architecture and design of the period intact. The gleaming maple floors, the polished wood banisters and spectacular wood details, all combined with a chic decor immediately takes you back to elegant 19th-century living... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Le Relais Lyonnais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Relais Lyonnais Montreal
- Le Relais Lyonnais Hotel Montreal