We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights. You might expect to hear a lot of noise as you're right on St-Denis - that wasn't the case at all - at least not from our room (102). The room was small but with everything we expected and needed. We found the place very clean. The manager was extremely attentive and served us very well. The hotel is close to everything.
The parking was a little tricky to find but once you know where to go, it's quite easy - it's in the garage of the St-Denis Theatre. You will run into homeless people but has nothing to do with the hotel - it's just that a fact of life.
Almost forgot - we made great coffee with the coffee machine in the room!
Below the hotel, there a lovely restaurant, "La Brioche Lyonnaise" - we had great breakfasts there - but that's for another review!
- Also Known As:
- Le Relais Lyonnais Hotel
- Le Relais Lyonnais Montreal
- Le Relais Lyonnais Hotel Montreal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of the "Quartier Latin" (Latin Quarter) on the world famous Rue St-Denis, Hotel Le Relais Lyonnais is sure to impress the most discerning traveler. Designed with every detail in mind, Le Relais Lyonnais combines the authenticity of 19th-century architecture with the amenities of modern comfort, all to ensure that your stay with us is a memorable one. The building dates back to more than 130 years and every painstaking step has been taken to keep the architecture and design of the period intact. The gleaming maple floors, the polished wood banisters and spectacular wood details, all combined with a chic decor immediately takes you back to elegant 19th-century living... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Travelocity so you can book your Le Relais Lyonnais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.