The hotel was excellent - I booked a room but was upgraded to a suite. The room was large and comfortable (even if I had gotten only a room I would have been happy). The set up was really high quality. I love how they have the nespresso machine in the room (I am actually considering buying such a coffee machine for my place now). The service staff were excellent...I tended to sleep until 11am (on vacation!) and they were always happy to accommodate my schedule re: cleaning. The location was great as well, since it is close to the major subway station (Berri-UQAM) and this allows you to get to everywhere easily. Old Montreal is a mere 15-20 minutes walk away.
- Also Known As:
- Le Relais Lyonnais Hotel
- Le Relais Lyonnais Montreal
- Le Relais Lyonnais Hotel Montreal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of the "Quartier Latin" (Latin Quarter) on the world famous Rue St-Denis, Hotel Le Relais Lyonnais is sure to impress the most discerning traveler. Designed with every detail in mind, Le Relais Lyonnais combines the authenticity of 19th-century architecture with the amenities of modern comfort, all to ensure that your stay with us is a memorable one. The building dates back to more than 130 years and every painstaking step has been taken to keep the architecture and design of the period intact. The gleaming maple floors, the polished wood banisters and spectacular wood details, all combined with a chic decor immediately takes you back to elegant 19th-century living... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Le Relais Lyonnais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.