From the moment we arrived until the moment we left, we had fantastic service from the entire staff of Absolument! We were met at the door and offered assistance with our bags as we relocated our car to their nearby parking. Much to our delight, they offered to upgrade us to the Oscar Room since it was currently available. We thought that was a very nice move on their part. While I'm sure our experience would've still been great in the smaller room, it was nice to have the space, plus they've hooked us for life and we will definitely come back if we roll through Montreal again. Location is very convenient to everything. We parked the car for two days and never touched it. Breakfast was incredible and they've rekindled our appreciation for the often-ignored meal. We had nice weather and took advantage of the patio and it made for a great start to the day! I've even made an Absolument-style dinner since returning from our trip! Room was beautiful and clean, plus it was nice having the refrigerator stocked with some beverages. The whole atmosphere reminded me of the times I've stayed in Japan (especially leaving your shoes at the door), and that is certainly a compliment coming from me. The DVD collection came in handy as well for the late nights when you were done with the nightlife but just needed to wind down. We HIGHLY recommend Absolument for anyone going to Montreal. I guess the only negative is that you'll be so stuffed from breakfast that you won't have much room for all of the other great food in the area! You definitely won't spend as much on food while walking around the city, though, and that's a huge plus!
- Also Known As:
- Absolument Montreal Bed And Breakfast
- Absolument Montreal Hotel
- Absolument Montreal Hotel Montreal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy unique, classy and comfortable guest rooms with luxury amenities in this cinema-themed B&B. Gourmet breakfast served till noon is included in rate. Relaxing garden with a large spa/jacuzzi in downtown Montreal! Absolument Montreal B&B is a 5-minute walk to the bars and restaurants of the Latin Quarter and the Village, and a 15-minute walk to the summer festivals, downtown shopping and historic Old Montreal. Complimentary high-speed wireless internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Absolument Montreal B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.