We stayed here for several nights while visiting Montreal. Our room (Traveller) was clean with a good amount of space and some nice amenities including a TV and small table. The bed was comfy and we didn't find the shared bathroom an issue. The one or two times that we needed it and it was occupied there's a washroom downstairs off of the kitchen. Most of the times it was no problem at all and the bathroom was nice with two sinks, a tub and a lot of space. Super clean, too. Breakfast was lovely with a super friendly staff person ready to toast you a bagel, croissant, or bread. They'll get you tea or coffee too. Otherwise there's yogurt, fruit, cereal and milk. The B and B is an older house so you have to pay attention to noise so as not to disturb other guests. You can hear most everything but we slept soundly as people were quite courteous. I would recommend this place as a great value and charming site to stay when you're in Montreal!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a Montreal B&B, located near University Street, at the quiet end of Prince Arthur St. which is one of favourite Montreal spots full of sidewalk cafes and bring your wine restaurants. Train station, downtown shopping malls, Chinatown, festival sites and Montreal's biggest green space (Mount Royal Park) is all within 10-15 minutes of walking distance. We give delicious continental breakfast (bagels, croissants, cheese, jam and coffee). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your University Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- University Hotel Montreal
- University Bed And Breakfast