“Gourmet Burgers done right.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #687 of 4,562 Restaurants in Montreal
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
“Gourmet Burgers done right.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

La Boulette is situated on a charming section of Beaubien East closeby to Molson Park and Cinema Beaubien, this part of the city is a real hidden gem with a real authentic Montreal feel. I went to La Boulette on a Tuesday night with a group of 6 friends and the place was really busy, something I didn't expect. I had the goat cheese hamburger and it was delicious, the bread was super fresh and the meat was very juicy. Compared to those pay per topping gourmet hamburger places, La Boulette really left me with a good impression on gourmet burgers.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Montreal, Quebec, Canada
“3.9 Great Burger joint!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

My burger was VERY delicious! Juicy, flavorful, spicy & just the right size, this burger was one of the best burgers i have had in a very long time.
Price was good... I think, I can't remember... but I do remember leaving there happy so the price must've been good too :-)

• Visited February 2013