“Closed and empty” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Le Comme Chez Soi - CLOSED

Le Comme Chez Soi
5386 Boulevard St Laurent, Montreal, Quebec H2T 1S1, Canada (Mile-End)
514-277-0100
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Healthy
Neighborhood: Mile-End
Neighborhood: Mile-End
“Closed and empty”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

Went there hoping that it would be open as ive heard such good reviews about it. Ive called but no answer so i guess they were busy. Oh thats a surprise once in person. The place is closed and empty. If u you look through the window, theres nothing inside and not even wall sockets.. Too bad

“Feel at home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

I enjoyed the food as we had local food. I particular like the warmth this place has as if you were having lunch at home with your friends, great service

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great local Restarant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

I have been invited in this restaurant by my cousin. What a suprise? I must say it, I was very much impressed by the "like at home athmosphere", and by the variety of bison and organic meat recipies they have in their menu. The food was delicious, We ordered in fact, "Lasagne au bison" ... uhhhh how yummy it was! I Can't wait to go there once again!I definitely recommand it, to people who are looking for a great local restaurant!

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Extraordinary!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

You have to love fantastic service like at Le Comme Chez-Soi!

I was blown away by these professional waiters who just know how to make you feel like you are the king of the table!
Amazing selection of extraordinary foods, and all of it cooked just like home! And it is not jsut home food. It's amazing cuisine! The ambiance makes you feel relaxed, in a perfect mix between style, comfort and quality. It doesn't feel crowded or loud. Just right! The service and the food are both 5 stars!

Visited January 2014
“Fantastic Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

We were in here over the weekend, really just looking for somewhere quiet to have a drink and a chat. (Everywhere else near by was either too loud or too crowded!)

Unfortunately we only had drinks, but the food looked outstanding and we're going back next weekend for the full meal experience!

The drinks we had were reasonably priced, and our waitress gave us some of the best service I've ever had in Montreal. She was a gem!

• Visited November 2013