“Very good” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Tapas
Montreal, Canada
“Very good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

Went with my boyfriend with one of those deal of the day coupons. For our first course we had was a tomato salad and the Portuguese soup. I loved the soup, it was delicious. The salad was also very good although it had some large pieces of garlic in it. It wasn't ideal but my boyfriend is a big garlic lover so he ate his garlic chucks like a champ. Next I had the grilled squid and he had shrimp in romesco sauce. They were both excellent. Third we had pork loins with a port sauce and the sirloin steak in a mustard sauce. We thought it would be a tapas sized portion but they were not. Had we known they full main courses we would have eaten less bread. They were both delicious. For dessert if I recall correctly I had creme caramel with burned caramel on top like a creme brulee and my boyfriend had the Portuguese dessert in a glass. My dessert was very nice and not too sweet but my boyfriend's dessert was so tasty I couldn't get enough of it.

In addition to the delicious food we ate, our waiter was very nice and attentive, and the decor was very nice.

Montreal, Canada
“Who could ask for more”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

I was craving Portuguese cuisine when a friend suggested the Boca Iberica. Immediately upon entering we were greeted by the smell of good food. The place is modern, warm and inviting.
The menu includes soups, salads, hot and cold tapas, fish and meat prepared in Portuguese or Spanish way. We ordered grilled squid entries as well as the grilled octopus. What a delight. Tender, tasty and cooked to perfection. For the main course we opted for cod Vintage. Beautiful pieces of fish topped with a sauce of olive oil. Sublime.
Prices are average and the service is professional but warm and friendly. So, who could ask for more?
Although I no longer live in Montreal, it will always be a pleasure to come back to eat at Boca Iberica. Well worth the trip and a visit

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Washington DC
“Great Tapas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We found ourselves walking around the Plateau district one late afternoon and saw this restaurant, the menu sounded good and checked if they were open It was empty inside and on the patio, I think they just finished lunch service, but they sat us anyway. We ordered 4 items and they were all very good! We also received great service even though I think they just closed. We sat on the patio and had a great meal. I recommend this place.

• Visited August 2013