“Great time with a group!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #25 of 167 Activities in Montreal
Type: Gear rentals
Boston, MA
“Great time with a group!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

We went as part of a bachelor party and it was a really awesome experience and way to see the city. I've never ridden a scooter before and it was a bit wobbly at first, but they explain everything and after a couple practice laps around the block it was no problem. I'd recommend doing a few hours (it was surprisingly affordable) so you can go up to Mont Royal and through Old Town. Also - Jerome, the owner, was super helpful and nice. I'd definitely do this again.

Visited June 2014

Rochester, New York
“Amazing scooters!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

My friend and I traveled to Montreal for the first time and happened to see an ad for scooters. We went and rented one. We had never been on a scooter before and we had so much fun.Apparently Montreal has never seen two adult males share a small scooter before as many people laughed. The staff was great also!

Visited April 2014
Rochester, Minnesota
“Great way to see Montreal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

The owners were very helpful and friendly. The scooters are great, easy to operate and ride, worked perfectly both days we rented them. The office was a bit tough to find the 1st time, it's back off the Main Street on the river, only 50 ft or so from the corner, no obvious sign. The price was reasonable, compared to other forms of transportation, and it was a blast to ride around Montreal. We had 2 great days on them, would highly recommend. We went without the GPS, which was an adventure at times. This is an old city with a lot of one ways and changing street names.

Visited September 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Best way to see the city!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

I rent scooters all the time when I visit Europe so I thought I'd give these guys a try and I had a blast. The girl at my hostel recommended some other place but since I was in Old Montreal anyway I decided go give these guys a shot. What an amazing time! New scooters, great customer service and truly the best prices I've ever seen. When are you boys going to open a rental place in Toronto??

Visited June 2013
“Bachelor Party Event”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

Great experience for riders and non-riders alike. Went with a group of guys during a Bachelor Party weekend in Montreal, and it may have been the highlight. I can't say enough positive things about the experience...

Visited May 2013