“A scam bag” 1 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Spa Orehab
7077 Blvd. Newman, 092A | Carrefour Angrignon (Entrance 3), Montreal, Quebec H8N 1X1, Canada
1-514-363-9888
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #39 of 50 Spas & Wellness in Montreal
“A scam bag”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2014

Do not go to this spa! The spa moved to Chinatown and denied to redeem my gift certificate that I paid $65 dollars for. They claimed they were 2 different companies, but they still share the same name and web. Can you believe it? If the new owner bought over the business, should not they bring over everything as well?
What a scam bag!

Visited September 2014

33 attraction reviews
“And it's gone!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

Purchased a gift certificate at this spa for my husband for Father's Day on June 11. He called all week to make an appointment, no answer or voicemail. Today he found out why: they packed up and left on Sunday. Mall staff were pissed. And now the credit card dispute fun and games start.
Professionals!

Visited June 2014
5 attraction reviews
“Don't waste your money”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

We bought groupons for the spa orehab in angrignon mall.
What we spent on it was not worth it for sure. They make you pay tip and tax before and there is a reason for it because there would be very little tipping after.
Worse massage ever. We sat with our feet in water in the entrance and then had ionic foot detox! None of the girls really new how it worked so they just kept looking at the machine and chart and told us whatever we could have read ourselves. Regular price for this is $160 wow not worth that or even close to it. We paid way less for the groupon but even it was too much
Don't waste your time or money on this place there are far better massages out there to enjoy

Visited June 2014
Montreal, Canada
“Everyone can't be wrong !”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

WORST PLACE EVER !!! Did not even have a blanket for massage...but a simple towel barely big enough to cover my body. No robes, so I had to switch rooms with this little towel around my chest. Made me pay 12% BEFORE services were rendered. Does not even deserve a single star ! Don't waste your time and money at this place, what a scam !

Visited March 2014
Montreal, Canada
“My BF's boots has been stolen at this place!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

I really regret that I didn't check tripadvisor before going to this horrible place! All things written about that place like the tips, hygiene deficiencies (the same dirty slippers for everybody) and nonprofessional staff are true but, SOMEONE STOLE MY BOYFRIEND'S BOOTS THERE!!!!
They told us to leave them close to the "reception" area but when we finished our massage they were not there! There was another couple of boots, similar to my BF's one, but one size smaller! We called the manager to claim the boots but he told us that we are the last customers that evening and maybe someone just exchange the boots by miskate. For sure that can happen but my BF boots were in the value about 200 dollars and he really wanted them back. The manager - Nathan - if it's his real name, proposed to give us 20 dollars (!!!!!!) and he told us that the client who exchanged the boots is their good customer and for sure he will come back. He said that they don't have his phone nr. but that he is coming every week, so for sure it will be easy to fix. We didn't take this rediculous money from him and my BF had to go home in someones one size smaller boots! I feel so stupid that we didn't call police!
Next day we went back, this manager told us that he doesn't have any news, but he proposed us 100 dollars as a compensation. But the boots were about 200 dollars! He was asking us for the bill to prove that we really ever had them! He was very nasty. He almost told us that we are lying. He was repeating that's the boots were not completely new that's why he can't pay us the full price. He was driving me crazy when he was comparing the boots with the car. He said that car is loosing the value and the boots are the same. He must be someone totally not educated or someone who is trying to treat us as dupes. I guess it was the second variant. He couldn't understand that to buy the same boots we need the FULL AMOUNT because we can't buy them second hand as a car.
Finally we accepted his offer, because if not we will be withnout boots and without money. So now we have to pay another 100 dollars from our pocket. We went for massage and we lost the boots!!!!
I'm disgusted with this place!!! I will complain to Goupon.
PLESE STAY FAR FROM THIS HELL!!!!!!!

Visited December 2013