“Thanks to Akiko & La petite Prune :)” 5 of 5 stars
Review of B&B La Petite Prune

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Montreal
B&B La Petite Prune
You added B&B La Petite Prune to your Saves list
3422 Avenue Laval, Montreal, Quebec H2X 3C8, Canada   |
Special Rate
Book 6 nights, get 1 free
Ranked #13 of 147 Montreal B&B and Inns
Berlin, Berlin, Germany
“Thanks to Akiko & La petite Prune :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

I stayed at La Petite Prune for a week and can only reccommend it. The rooms are nice, the bathroom pretty, excellent and fast internet w-lan, the prices good and the location very central, so I could walk everywhere... And last but not least Akiko is a very friendly and nice person. I enjoyed chatted every morning and would always come back if I visit Montreal again... So thanks to Akiko & La petite Prune. :)

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Akiko_Y_12, Owner at B&B La Petite Prune, responded to this review, August 22, 2012
Thank you for staying at La Petite Prune!
It was really nice to have you here, and I enjoyed our conversation every morning. I hope to see you again, maybe here, or maybe in Germany! I am definitely going there soon. :)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

If you're looking for a reasonably priced B&B that's close to everything, then this is it. The room was comfortable, the breakfast delicious, and our hostess Akiko friendly and helpful. Though I was only in Montreal for the weekend, being able to walk to the train, the downtown area, restaurants and shops, a nice little park, and 'Vieux Montreal', made me feel like a local. Perfect. And I would also say that's it's a very convenient location for the Osheaga Festival (being a short walk from the train station that is one stop from Parc Jean-Drapeau)... but I want it to still be available next year. ;)

Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for staying at La Petite Prune!
I really enjoyed having you here. I hope to see you again! Don't work too much and come back here any time, not just for Osheaga Festival. :)
Toyota, Aichi, Japan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

I stayed this BB for 3days with my friend.
Although we arrived midnight at the hotel, the owner was very kind and helpful.
When we entered the room "What a cute room!!" we shouted.We couldn't taking a lot of photos.

There are the subway,famous restaurant of smoke meat,night club,etc....near the hotel.We can enjoy anything here.

I want to stay again.
Thank you for your kindness Ms.Akiko!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Akiko_Y_12, Owner at B&B La Petite Prune, responded to this review, August 18, 2012
Thank you for staying at La Petite Prune! It was really nice meeting you. I hope to see you again. I made new cookies, come get some! :P
Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

Just spent the last eight days at La Petite Prune and it was great. Very lovely house in the heart of Montreal. The accommodations were very pleasant. When I come back to Montreal I'm looking forward to staying here again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Akiko_Y_12, Owner at B&B La Petite Prune, responded to this review, August 17, 2012
Thank you for staying at La Petite Prune, and for your words! It was really nice meeting you, and I enjoyed having you here. I hope you are having a good time in Malaysia now! I hope to see you again and it would be my pleasure to have you here again. :)
Lubbecke, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

We stayed two days in Montreal and La Petite Prune was a perfect choice. All the interesting places and areas (Quartier Latin, Old Montreal, Downtown, Vieux Port, nice cafes and restaurants) are nearby and Akiko is a very nice host. We really enjoyed the time!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Akiko_Y_12, Owner at B&B La Petite Prune, responded to this review, August 13, 2012
Thank you for staying at La Petite Prune! I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay. :) I hope your friends (or family?) liked the postcards!
Alexandria, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

La Petite Prune is absolutely wonderful. The location is in walking distance to cute shops and restaurants. The breakfast was delicious. Akiko the host is so very nice and helpful. It really felt like home away from home.

I found this B&B online and you can never tell if it will be anything at all like the pretty pictures. Well, the rooms are actually as lovely as the rooms in the pictures.

I wish that I could have stayed longer. I will definitely visit again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Akiko_Y_12, Owner at B&B La Petite Prune, responded to this review, August 8, 2012
Thank you for staying at La Petite Prune, and for the email. I just emailed you back! It was really nice meeting you, and I am looking forward to seeing you (and your mother) again soon!
Kingston, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

We stayed for three days and were very comfortable. The B&B is walking distance to everything, beautifully decorated, and clean. Akiko is a great hostess, and breakfasts were delicious. I wish we had more time to spend on this trip.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Akiko_Y_12, Owner at B&B La Petite Prune, responded to this review, July 31, 2012
Thank you for staying at La Petite Prune!
I hope you are enjoying the rest of your trip! I hope to see you again... come back to taste my new flavor jams. :)

Been to B&B La Petite Prune? Share your experiences!