“Great Stay AT La Petite Prune” 5 of 5 stars
Review of B&B La Petite Prune

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Montreal
B&B La Petite Prune
You added B&B La Petite Prune to your Saves list
3422 Avenue Laval, Montreal, Quebec H2X 3C8, Canada   |
Special Rate
Book 6 nights, get 1 free
Ranked #13 of 147 Montreal B&B and Inns
Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
“Great Stay AT La Petite Prune”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

Just spent the last eight days at La Petite Prune and it was great. Very lovely house in the heart of Montreal. The accommodations were very pleasant. When I come back to Montreal I'm looking forward to staying here again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Akiko_Y_12, Owner at B&B La Petite Prune, responded to this review, August 17, 2012
Thank you for staying at La Petite Prune, and for your words! It was really nice meeting you, and I enjoyed having you here. I hope you are having a good time in Malaysia now! I hope to see you again and it would be my pleasure to have you here again. :)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Lubbecke, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

We stayed two days in Montreal and La Petite Prune was a perfect choice. All the interesting places and areas (Quartier Latin, Old Montreal, Downtown, Vieux Port, nice cafes and restaurants) are nearby and Akiko is a very nice host. We really enjoyed the time!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Akiko_Y_12, Owner at B&B La Petite Prune, responded to this review, August 13, 2012
Thank you for staying at La Petite Prune! I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay. :) I hope your friends (or family?) liked the postcards!
Alexandria, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

La Petite Prune is absolutely wonderful. The location is in walking distance to cute shops and restaurants. The breakfast was delicious. Akiko the host is so very nice and helpful. It really felt like home away from home.

I found this B&B online and you can never tell if it will be anything at all like the pretty pictures. Well, the rooms are actually as lovely as the rooms in the pictures.

I wish that I could have stayed longer. I will definitely visit again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Akiko_Y_12, Owner at B&B La Petite Prune, responded to this review, August 8, 2012
Thank you for staying at La Petite Prune, and for the email. I just emailed you back! It was really nice meeting you, and I am looking forward to seeing you (and your mother) again soon!
Kingston, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

We stayed for three days and were very comfortable. The B&B is walking distance to everything, beautifully decorated, and clean. Akiko is a great hostess, and breakfasts were delicious. I wish we had more time to spend on this trip.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Akiko_Y_12, Owner at B&B La Petite Prune, responded to this review, July 31, 2012
Thank you for staying at La Petite Prune!
I hope you are enjoying the rest of your trip! I hope to see you again... come back to taste my new flavor jams. :)
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012 via mobile

Cozy and cute b&b, with a great breakfast. Yogurt, fruits, hash browns, bread, jelly, cereal, milk, tea, coffe, and nutella! Bacon and sausage for the ones who like, eggs or omelet if requested. The robe was the most confortable I've ever used. It was a great choice in Montreal. The japanese host, Akiko, takes care of everything carefully. Everything was clean and nice decorated. I do recommend it!

• Stayed July 2012
Akiko_Y_12, Owner at B&B La Petite Prune, responded to this review, July 30, 2012
Thank you for staying at La Petite Prune. I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay!
I hope to see you again. Next time, I will have some bell peppers in my fridge for your omelette!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here for 3days. The location is good! Close to the subway and the bus terminal(BERRI-UQAM), and you can go to Schwartz's (it's famous for smoke meat) on foot.

This B&B just opened recently, so everything is clean. Also the owner is cleanliness and nice chef;)
If you have a chance going to Montreal, you should stay here!

• Stayed May 2012
akikoyamada, Owner at B&B La Petite Prune, responded to this review, May 22, 2012
Thank you very much for staying at La Petite Prune, Maki-chan!
I really enjoyed having you here. :)
Hope to see you again!

Been to B&B La Petite Prune? Share your experiences!