First, before I even arrived, I had emailed them asking about transportation choices and was very promptly emailed back (~ 30mins). There is staff 24hrs at the front desk and every time we met someone new, they were equally as gracious and welcoming. The room itself was clean and quiet. Receiving breakfast to our room was a great bonus. It generally included croissants, muffins, juice, jam, yogurt, and fruit.
The location is awesome. It's within walking distance to a lot of great destinations: Old Montreal, St. Denis, The Village/Latin Quarter, and we even decided to walk to the Underground City. Otherwise, the metro station is literally across the street and the bus station is around the corner.
I have absolutely no complaints and highly recommend Auberge le Pomerol. I would definitely stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Le Pomerol with its ultra-design dÃ©cor filled with finesse and warmth is a real jewel of style and elegance. As you will pass our doors, calm and well-being will overtake you. Its 27 spacious rooms offer you the same great comfort with a different refined look in each of them. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Auberge Le Pomerol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Le Pomerol Montreal
- Auberge Le Pomerol Hotel Montreal