We chose L'Auberge for its proximity to the Metro - you simply can't ask for a better location if you're attending an event at Jean Drapeau Parc. It was a bonus to discover that we were only a few blocks from the vibrant Rue St. Denis. Our room was Euro-sized but adequate for our needs. Simple but clean. The bed was very comfortable, even though our quick trip to Mtl left little time for sleep. The breakfast basket was filled with quality foods. Breakfast in bed was a real treat! Hint - if you're parking in the lot behind the hotel, pay at the front desk and save yourself $5. Kudos to B-boy for finding this great hotel. Given the opportunity to return to Mtl, we would book this hotel again.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Le Pomerol Hotel
- Auberge Le Pomerol Montreal
- Auberge Le Pomerol Hotel Montreal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Le Pomerol with its ultra-design dÃ©cor filled with finesse and warmth is a real jewel of style and elegance. As you will pass our doors, calm and well-being will overtake you. Its 27 spacious rooms offer you the same great comfort with a different refined look in each of them. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Travelocity, Olotels, Budget Places, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Auberge Le Pomerol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.