I have been here with my girlfriend Shirley at the end of our trip true Canada in the summer of 2013 which we ended in Montreal. The owners are really nice guys, know how to treat guests and they know the way around and they recommended us some nice bars and restaurants which we visited. The rooms are quite small but clean though. The breakfast was great and we had a few laughs with other guests. The terrace at the back was nice for a glass of wine. The B&B located in a neighborhood full of bars, restaurants and nearby 2 metro stations. We had a great time and would stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BBV, situated in the heart of Montreal, in the Village, sets itself apart by its warm and welcoming atmosphere. Boasting its clean and comfortable rooms, covered parking, onsite laundry and a nice kitchen, you will feel right at home. Proud of over 22 years experience in the hospitality, we know that our spacious and clean accommodations add to the quality of your stay. Please note that the prices listed are based on double occupancy and include continental breakfast for two, television, cable, wireless Internet and new central air conditioning. We look forward to acting as your hosts! Comfort and Warmth: our Bed and Breakfast. Philippe and Nicolas ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Bed & Breakfast du Village - BBV reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed & Breakfast Du Village - Bbv Hotel Montreal
- Bed And Breakfast Du Village - Bbv