“covenient location, great hotel, great staff” 5 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7880 Cote De Liesse, Montreal, Quebec H4T 1E7, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #29 of 162 Hotels in Montreal
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“covenient location, great hotel, great staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn a few months ago. I find this as other HGI properties up to the high standard of the brand. Very comfortable room, ergonomic work area, clean and bright. Great staff, very helpful. I had a night flight out of YUL and they allowed me to check out late that day. Good restaurant that I can recommend. I will return when in Montreal.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
St. Albert, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Great Hilton service as usual with the new "adjustable" beds that are a dream to sleep in. Food at the restuarant was also very tasty and the staff were very curteous. A thumbs up place to stay if you need something near the Montreal airport.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Lancaster, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Very clean with friendly, efficient staff. The restaurant was nice with good service and decent food. I would recommend this hotel if you want to be near the airport or close to major roads. Not much scenery to look at. Parking was adequate, but off-set from main entrance. Overall good experience.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business

Ayer's Cliff, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great place to stay before catching an early flight. Parked my car there and left it for the week. Shuttle service was great. Parking guys were awesome - even though there was several big snow falls while I was away (and I was parked outside) my car was completely cleaned off when I got back - all the cars were! AWESOME! Stay here before or after a trip and it will make all the difference. Much less stress with their personal services.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

YULDH_Manager, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Montreal/Dorval Airport, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Good evening Mr(s). LizaLibrarian,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to leave us your comments on Tripadvisor. We are glad to hear that the park sleep fly package was at your liking.

We are looking forward to see you again at the Hilton Garden Inn Montreal Airport.

You can count on us.
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed for three nights. The room was large, comfortable and very clean. The reception desk was always welcoming, friendly and ready to help. We would highly recommend this hotel for anyone visiting Montreal. We had the cold buffet breakfast one morning. It was a standard breakfast with fresh food and everything you need for breakfast. And, what I like first thing in the morning, coffee was brought right away, piping hot. We also had a burger for dinner one night. It was excellent. Very tasty. The fries were good too! All in all, it was a great home-away-from-home. We would happily stay here again.

Dear Doris P,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments on tripadvisor. We are glad to hear that you had a great experience at the hotel. We are looking forward to welcome you back to our hotel in the future.

You can count on us!
Oceanport, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The staff was delightful and attentive to my every need, especially the free bus rides to and from the client site regardless of time of day or night. IF you are in a hurry to get to the airport while in Quebec you might want to consider this hotel for the close proximity.

Canada felt like home.

Thank you staff.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
Dear rrosa001,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments on TripAdvisor. We are glad to hear that you had a great experience at the hotel. We are looking forward to welcome you back to our hotel in the future.

You Can Count On Us!
Ottawa, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2015

The experience eat you Montreal location was possibly the worse I’ve ever had especially when it was a family event that we were really looking forward to.. • On arrival at the Hotel the entrance was blocked by two working vans that nobody seem to know who they belonged too. • We had to walk from the car park when it was snowing and very cold winds with four suite cases • The Pool was disgusting in terms of condition when the bottom of the pool having all kind of dirt sitting at the bottom (Hair, grass dust ball etc). We only realized this once we started swimming and mixed this into the water.. The interesting thing is how can you have grass when snow has been lying on the ground outside for 3months….. !!! My feeling is that this pool has not been cleaned for some time. I later inspected the pool a (few hrs) and you could then see that at least 50-60 % of the pool bottom was cover in dirt material since it had settled. Also. The pool has a degree of algae since it turn my wife hair green….. My wife had her hair done around three weeks ago (blond highlights) and the reaction of the pool chlorine and algie produces the ( green/blue) change in sian hair. ( I’ve now to Paid out another 240$ to get sian hair fixed • I did take a sample of your water in my local pool shop and they indicated that the water was not safe since the low Ph levels and Algae and chlorine combination I spoke with the front desk and explain that they needed to close the pool down and since the manager was off duty ask that this been logged in your complaint book.. Now the interesting thing is even as a silver member and the very soft approach I’ve taken they have not even called me back to explain and or apologized for the experience. I have a copy of the pool water report if needed. Or should I make this public!!!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Montreal/Dorval Airport? Share your experiences!