“Wonderful hotel and amazing staff!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save up to 25%
Ranked #20 of 165 Hotels in Montreal
Toronto
“Wonderful hotel and amazing staff!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I stay in lots of hotels, but at this one, from the time I walked in to my departure everyone made me feel welcome and at home! The staff must have some kind of contest to see who is the nicest, because they were outdoing themselves.

They were kind, pleasant, polite, professional - I just can't say enough!

Dinner in the restaurant was superb - the best HGI I've ever stayed at!!!!!

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
Sia T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Montreal/Dorval Airport, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Dear Cabbage5,

Having read your comments and shared with our management & staff we are very humble to thank you for making us al feel proud to be in the hospitality industry and also succeed on being professional of what we enjoy doing which : “TAKE CARE OF OUR GUESTS”.

We look forward to welcoming you back and hope you have a lovely week.

Carlos Montenegro

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Syracuse, New York, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The Hilton Gardens was very nice with clean rooms and all the amenities you would expect from a Hilton Gardens. The hotel is a little tricky to find without a GPS. Make sure you get specific directions as the nearest turn around can be miles away. Convenient to downtown without the downtown pricing. Would recommend to a friend.

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Sia T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Montreal/Dorval Airport, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Mr. Jeff C,

We sincerely appreciate your review about your stay and we are glad it met your expectations.

We look forward to be your host again and have a nice week.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Breakfast, a 10.
Beds, 6. Mattress gets deformed with your weight (I'm 75kg). Below my expectations for a Hilton.
Quite clean, silent, parking (12 CND per night) is ok.

I will go again, for the breakfast.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
Halifax, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Usually , airport hotels don't charge parking fee, this hotel does. and if you want to earn more Hilton Hhonor points, check before you book, this hotel usually doesn't participate Hilton "double" & "triple points" program, at least, it happened to me twice.
i hope they can improve above.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We spent 4 nights at the hotel and found everything about our stay exceptional. The entire staff went out of their way to to be helpful and polite at all times from the front desk to the bar to the restaurant and maids. We didn't notice airplane noise at all and slept great in the comfy beds.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Our family stayed for two nights during August. The property is close to the Montreal Airport. The Montreal Metro is convenient, albeit, a 10 minute drive/cab ride from the property. The accomodations are excellent, with comfortable clean rooms and beds. Breakfast was excellent. Note, the hotel has a bed and breakfast rate. Breakfast was not included in our rate, we booked through a third party. The manager was able to give us a reduced rate for our family.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I am in the process of buying a house in Los Angeles, and there were two separate occasions during my stay in Montreal, where I needed to print some documents and have them faxed to my Lending Agent. The desk staff were very helpful, first of all, showing me how to retrieve my documents, and then they went above and beyond, and even FAXED my documents for me, and brought the documents back to me with the confirmation that the fax was sent. I usually stay at another hotel chain, but if the service of all of your hotels is as exemplary as the service at this hotel, I may change my hotel brand! Thank you again!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Mr. Daves,

Your kind comments have been shared with our management staff and they are very glad that the principals of consumer service were applied during your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back and have a nice week.

Carlos Montenegro

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Montreal/Dorval Airport? Share your experiences!