I had a short one-night stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Montreal/Dorval as my wife was staying there while on business in Montreal.
The hotel is in a convenient location for the airport, but really isn’t close to anything else of interest. A car is surely required even to just find decent eats, groceries etc.
The main lobby is quite nice and gives off the vibe of an upscale business hotel. The rooms are pretty standard but very clean and include perks like a bar fridge (sadly lacking for many other “quality” hotels) and mattresses with adjustable firmness (I had never seen such a feature before!).
The hotel seems to cater perfectly to the business crowd with a good breakfast(extra), friendly/efficient service, convenient parking(extra) and potential for group meetings. The only place where it drops the ball a bit was the Wi-Fi. We found it was quite slow. Definitely something that could be improved for a hotel that is otherwise a fantastic business option.
I would recommend this hotel for its proximity to the airport and upscale feel, but not for a Montreal tourist experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HIlton Garden Inn Montreal Airport Hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Montreal/Dorval Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Montreal/Dorval Airport Hotel Montreal
- Hilton Quebec
- Quebec Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn Saint Laurent