Clean good size rooms with a very helpful staff. 10 minutes to or from the airport. Only down side is the expense of the lunch or dinner. Eat the hotel breakfast only. The food is good, but the cost is not. Nice small bar area. Desk in the room, chair, very easy for a business person who needs to get some work finished in the comfort of their own room. The roads are getting better, but montreal in general has some of the worst roads and access to the other side of the street in all of North America. Terrible arrangement in getting from A-B. Still on a more than 5 year project to fix the roads. Need a car if you want to drive for good food. Nothing good near by. Gym is weak at best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HIlton Garden Inn Montreal Airport Hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Montreal/Dorval Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Montreal/Dorval Airport Hotel Montreal
- Hilton Quebec
- Quebec Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn Saint Laurent