“Always outstanding service!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Montreal / Dorval Airport

You added Hilton Garden Inn Montreal / Dorval Airport to your Saves list
Hilton Garden Inn Montreal / Dorval Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   7880 Cote De Liesse, Montreal, Quebec H4T 1E7, Canada (Dorval / Airport / Train Station)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #37 of 162 Hotels in Montreal
Westford, Massachusetts
“Always outstanding service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

I have stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn Montreal/Dorval Airport numerous times since June 2012 for business and am never disappointed. The front desk staff, waitstaff in the restaurant, Ihab Aref (Director of Sales & Marketing) and especially Daulat Dipshan, President at Harilela Hotels Ltd are most gracious and extend excellent service in any and all situations. When I travel to Montreal, I always stay at this clean, well appointed hotel. They make you feel like a loved family member!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Happy Valley Goose Bay, NL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

We only stayed overnight, but the resturant staff and front desk staff were great. Beautiful hotel, beautiful room. Too bad the mini fridge didn't have snacks though, but everything else was great! :) Would definately stay again

ON, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn Montreal/Dorval Airport this past weekend. It was booked last minute through priceline for a fair price. The hotel was very convenient to the airport and it was easy to locate off of the highway.

The room was very clean and comfortable and it had a king bed and sitting area with a sofa. It was well appointed for both leisure and business travelers. There were lots of extras like a clothing rack, the ability to adjust the firmness of the bed, high end linens/sherpa bed pad, a Herman Miller desk chair and free wireless or lan connection to the internet.

We ordered room service for breakfast...it was very prompt and tasty. We found that the delivery charges were fair compared to other hotels we have visited.

The only draw back was the noise level of construction in the area. We were traveling without our little one and were hoping for a bit of a sleep in. A construction vehicle started beeping like an alarm clock outside of our window at 7am....and didn't stop until 7:45...and then it started jack hammering the road. This was pretty disappointing given that it was a Saturday morning...I would have given the hotel a 5* review otherwise.

If you're traveling within the next few weeks I would recommend requesting a room away from the construction area.

• 3 of 5 stars
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

I wrote a review in early August: (Regret that I did, READ BELOW)
Everything about this place oozes service, from the shuttle bus driver, to front desk personnel, to barmaid. I had a question that I had for the Fromt Desk Manager (Mostafa Boudraa). He took care of it immdediately. If you need to stay anywhere close to the airport, check it out.

Well, the question had to do with a billing issue, Mostafa promised that the charge would be credited from my Credit Card. NEVER WAS! I feel that he just wanted to get rid of me and assured me that the credit would appear. So be careful, especially if you run into a billing issue. Will have to recommend the many other hotels that are in the area to my associates. Too bad, it's a pretty good hotel, but trust is everything to me.

Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank Habsexpos
Mostafa B, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Montreal / Dorval Airport, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Please kindly get in touch with The Direct Line to the President at 1-877-728-1459 or email us at administration@harilelahotels.com and we assure you we will have the matter corrected immediately.
Magog
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

À smile and a friendly welcome makes for a good start to a stay in a hotel. Our room was impeccable. We ate at the on-site restaurant, food was good but a little pricey. The shuttle service to the airport was prompt and the driver was friendly and accommodating. All around an excellent stay. We will go back, for sure!

Waverley, NS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

Due to my work, I have to stay in the Montreal Airport area several times a year.

I always choose the HGI YUL Airport.

The reason I continue to choose it is simple.

The facility is very clean, quiet, well-decorated and comfortable. Furthermore, the Front Desk staff and Management are all excellent and go above and beyond from what I expect from the brand. The whole place has a ZEN that really appeals to me, from the type of bottled water they provide, to the art objects, to the chocolate plates that await you in your home-away-from-home. There is always a calming message on your desk, waiting for you, so you can settle-down from a busy or stressful day and relax.

I am always greeted by name and welcomed back as a returning Diamond HHonors member.

The check-in process is very quick and seamless, especially if you check-in online prior to arrival.

If you have business at CAE or Bombardier, well, they are just accross Cote de Liesse and normally within walking distance. Unfortunately, no fault of the hotel, construction is an ongoing issue in the area, and it is necessary to take the hotel shuttle to get across the street. The construction should be completed soon.

The shuttle service from the airport to the hotel takes about 20 minutes from when you call. It seems to run regularly, but I always call when I get to post A or B on the arrivals level when I get in.

During my last stay, I only had one very minor issue with the room rate.

I was very pleased when the hotel General Manager, Carlos Montenegro, took time out of his day to contact me personally, via telephone, to resolve the minor issue. I spoke with him a few days later and the problem was solved to my total satisfaction.

This hotel obviously cares a LOT about the satisfaction of it guests in every way!

I will be definately going back and look forward to my next positive experience there.

Well done!

Room Tip: The numbering system of the rooms is a bit different, so if you check-in online, you won't get a...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

The hotel was your typical HGI experience - the rooms were clean, decent restaurant, adequate workout room. Nothing to complain about really. The room itself was reasonably priced but the restaurant prices were a little steep (perhaps that was just the fact that I was using my Yankee peso) but the food was quite good.

There is a lot of construction on the highway so if you don't have a car, you are pretty much stuck on the island. The hotel does have a complimentary shuttle and they will even take you to businesses in the area (which was a big savings on not having to get a car since we weren't going more than 10 km from the airport for the whole visit).

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
Also consider these accommodations in or near Montreal
Dorval / Airport / Train Station
Aloft Montreal Airport
Aloft Montreal Airport
#57 of 162 in Montreal
4.0 of 5 stars 527 reviews

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Montreal / Dorval Airport? Share your experiences!