Every year there are a few things i look forward to, and as simple as it sounds, ending vacation in Montreal at the Place d'Armes and having a cold beer on the roof top terrace is one of those . Overlooking the old city and Chinatown, it's a wonderfully secluded spot. As far as the hotel, the staff are amazing. The concierge, Magil, helped us snag a hard to get reservation at Garde Manger, which was a wonderful way to ned our vacation. She also got us a reservation at Pintxo, a must stop for tapas in Montreal as well as making reservations for us on the Little Italy Montreal Foodie tour. the only reason I gave this a 4 vs a 5 was that for the first time, we were in building #1, which we felt had smaller rooms, giving you less space to move around, especially when you have luggage from a 10 day vacation trip with you. But overall, a great hotel and we'll be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of Old Montreal, Place d’Armes Hôtel & Suites welcomes you in a well-known neighborhood where historic architecture and modern luxury blend harmoniously. Place d’Armes Hôtel offers 133 rooms, including suites and penthouses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, Jetsetter, Priceline, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Le Place d'Armes Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Place d`Armes Hotel And Suites
- Le Place d`Armes Hotel Montreal
- Le Place d Armes Montreal