My husband and I stayed in a king suite - which we found nicely decorated, and very comfortable. The hotel itself is within three old buildings, so it has great charm and character, while having a modern feel. We found all the staff very helpful and friendly - from the front desk to the cleaning staff. We especially enjoyed having water bottles and chocolates put in our room every night. The location itself can't be beat - close to the Metro and righ in Old Montreal. We walked everywhere and loved coming back to the hotel to clean up and get ready for another fabulous diner in the city.
Our only negative was the Aix turns more into a night club in the evenings, but honestly Montreal is different place and so lively how can you not expect that. My husband and I just are not into that (we would rather enjoy a meal and wine at a restaurant into the evening).
We would recommend Le Place d'Armes to anyone travelling to Montreal.
- Also Known As:
- Le Place d`Armes Hotel And Suites
- Le Place d`Armes Hotel Montreal
- Le Place d`Armes Hotel
- Le Place d Armes Hotel
- Le Place d Armes Montreal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of Old Montreal, Place d’Armes Hôtel & Suites welcomes you in a well-known neighborhood where historic architecture and modern luxury blend harmoniously. Place d’Armes Hôtel offers 133 rooms, including suites and penthouses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Tablet Hotels, EasyToBook, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Le Place d'Armes Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.