I did not like that they charge me an additional charge for wanting a room with a bath (I know! with this cold weather in Quebec should be mandatory to have a bath!!), so I paid for an upgrade and the room was not as executive, not much change that the normal even w upgrade.
My advice : If you are going to pay 200 for a nice hotel u might as well pay 280-300 for a bigger nicer room
- Room size doesn't really change much even with upgrade
- SErvice could be better - I luv when staff want to please the costumer and make all necessary to make sure you get the best possible.
- a bit disappointed to be one of the luxury hotels in MTL
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Considered among the best downtown Montreal hotels, Sofitel Montreal Le Carre Dore is located in the heart of the historic Golden Square Mile, at the corner of Stanley and Sherbrooke Streets. Near this downtown Montreal Canada hotel, you'll find the renowned McGill University, the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts, and art galleries and luxurious shopping venues. With works of contemporary art, intimate lighting, and expansive glass windows, our Sofitel Montreal hotel celebrates the French art de vivre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, ACCOR, Orbitz, Splendia, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Otel, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel Montreal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Montreal Hotel Montreal
- Montreal Sofitel