I did not like that they charge me an additional charge for wanting a room with a bath (I know! with this cold weather in Quebec should be mandatory to have a bath!!), so I paid for an upgrade and the room was not as executive, not much change that the normal even w upgrade.
My advice : If you are going to pay 200 for a nice hotel u might as well pay 280-300 for a bigger nicer room
- Room size doesn't really change much even with upgrade
- SErvice could be better - I luv when staff want to please the costumer and make all necessary to make sure you get the best possible.
- a bit disappointed to be one of the luxury hotels in MTL
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Montreal Golden Square Mile bids you welcome with world-class downtown Montreal hotel accommodations, minutes away from Sainte-Catherine Street and Sherbrooke Street's luxurious shopping venues, The Museum of Fine Arts and the slopes of beautiful Mount Royal. This 17-floor contemporary glass structure was designed by famous Montreal Architect David Azrieli and blends its historic legacy from the Van Horne Mansion located in the heart of Golden Square Mile. Savour the distinctive and delicious cuisine at the Renoir restaurant, and feel the Sofitel's luxurious feather top and duvet sleep system, as an elegant French art-de-vivre experience and unparalleled comfort await you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Low Cost Holidays, Otel, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel Montreal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Montreal Hotel Montreal
- Montreal Sofitel