“Way to clean yourself-felt lighter” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #119 of 167 Activities in Montreal
Montreal, Canada
“Way to clean yourself-felt lighter”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

I eat a lot of times in the restaurants, I'm a real estate agent so always on the road,
I saw how much dirty come out from my body via the tube. I bought Colonic from GroupOn.
I felt lighter, my stomach pain disappear within 24 hours. Thank you to Victor who took care of me. Also provided me the diet. I also received receipt of Naturopath. 100% worth it to try if you have pain. I read previous messages so i don't know what people don't like maybe no parking still cheap I paid 2 dollars , it is health clinic not Spa for sure it is not Polar Bear but a place where they will help you to take care of your body. My sister suggested me that I wasn't sure first she showed me this place. I brought my wife she found that very useful.

Visited November 2012

Montreal, Canada
“Massage with Valentin+Docteur Fish”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

I came to this clinic for the first time I was surprised by warming I received. Strong massage they way I like since usually since in Spas it very relaxed. My girl-friend loved Docteur Fish it is extremely chill. We loved it. I can't say it is the Spa 5 Stars like, but it is not bad as they write. We loved the Halloween Decor. I bought from GroupOn our vouchers were expired we appreciated the exception they made since others companies forced us to pay the difference overall amazing.

Visited October 2012
Montreal, Canada
“les bons critiques doivent etre faux/ the good critics must be fake”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

i visited the "spa" 2 weeks ago when i bought the coupon on i<3mtl- $39 for a 1 hour massage and 30 minute infra-red sauna. listen, its the worst massage i have ever gotten in my life. please do not waste your money because they will demand tax + tip. save your money and get yourself to a certified masseuse. please!

lessons to be learned! never ever ever buy such a coupon ever again without reading every single review first!

Visited October 2012
Ottawa, Canada
“Suberb services, loved the Friendly Fishes aka Docteur Fish”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

I have visited Centre de Sante Renaissance several times already. I always come back for the great massage experience and great new services such as Docteur Fish. Last time I came for this one and had absolutely relaxing and pleasant exprience! Much recommended!

Visited September 2012
“A lovely massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

I recently visited Centre de Sante Renaissance for the first time and I will definitely come again in about a month. I actually got a coupon from Dealfind in September so it was a pretty good deal. I visited half a dozen of places in Montreal before and I'd say that the quality / price ratio here is the best so far. The staff was friendly and my massage therapist was really professional (which is the most important aspect) so I felt like I'm in the right hands. Felt excellent!

Visited September 2012