“Best Icecream Ever!” 5 of 5 stars

+1 514-419-6799
Improve this listing
Ranked #129 of 4,588 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: Canadian
Description: MUKI is located at 187 Place d'Youville corner St-Francois Xavier across from the Pointe-a-Cailliere archeological museum.
Fairfield, New Jersey
“Best Icecream Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

This homemade icecream shop is the best I ever tasted! My daughter couldn't get enough their chocolate flavor. I never had tasted frozen yogurt this good in my life. I only get to visit Montreal once every two years or so I've been missing it since I was there last summer! I WILL make a trip back to Montreal just for this place!

Montreal
“Fabulous on all accounts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Muki is a combination of style, warmth and flavour. Gelato is made from scratch on premises and the coffee is just as outstanding. The owner Charles and his staff cater to your every need. Stay awhile and enjoy the fire place especially when the wind tries to take a bite. A real delight to all.

• Visited November 2012
“Absolutely a must stop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

Stopped by at the shop just after our carriage ride of old Montreal. The chauffeur recommended that we should give it a shot. And, we are glad we did because we went back the next day. Their frozen yogurt is the best I have ever tasted. Being from northern New Jersey, I have had my fair share of creamery. And, Muki is by far the most delicious. My next visit to Montreal, this place will be my first stop.

London, United Kingdom
“charming find in Old Montreal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

Delicious European style coffee and ice cream in a cosy spot on Place d'Youville. my daughter had strawberry ice cream and I had coffee. She tried the mango too and said that was even more divine. All carefully made and worth the price.

Visited October 2012
Ontario
“A taste of Europe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

It was a quaint little shop down by the waterfront. The servers who worked there were friendly and delightful. We had tastey waffles with strawberries an ice cream and a cup of coffee.

Visited October 2012